Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Let's Upcycle!


I finally did it. I finally joined the upcycle bandwagon.


I bought this (hideous) dress at Goodwill for $4 last week. It was part of our girls' night. We went to Goodwill and found ungly dresses with upcycling potential.


I really liked the pattern at the bottom, so I wanted to incorporate it a lot in the new design.
follow @oliviaeggroll on instagram

I also wanted to do an open-backed dress, inspired by this instagram post by @oliviaeggroll.

Plus I love bows. I mean, really, they're just adorable. Anyways, here is the finished product! I'm pretty proud of it, considering this is my first ever upcycle.


Hopefully there will be more to come! I did, after all, buy four dresses at Goodwill...


Read more about this project here!

Happy upcycling!
~ kat

No comments:

Post a Comment