Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Pillow Case Hamper



I found this idea on Pinterest and just had to try it. It's a hamper made from a pillow case and an embroidery hook... and that's it! 



I cut a slit in the pillow case where the fabric is doubled over and put the outside layer of the embroidery hoop through the pillow case. It was a little tricky, but not too bad. 



Then I tied a ribbon around the inside layer of the embroidery hoop and put it in the outer layer. And voila! Hamper!



I used a Command hook to hang it. Make sure you read the instructions for those, like waiting an hour before use. And be sure to get one that will hold a significant amount of weight. Mine only holds 5 pounds, which makes me nervous. I guess I'll just be taking my laundry to the laundry room very often

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment